Mobile phones have become an integral part of our daily lives. We not only use it for leisure and entertainment but we also use it for business purposes as well.
There are three main places that people go to every day: their car, their office, and their home. And, since there will be instances that your phone will suffer from low mobile phone signal reception, I think it is best that you get a mobile phone signal booster.
In this article, I will talk about 3 mobile phone signal boosters you should consider buying for different use case scenarios. I will talk about a signal booster that can be installed in the home, the car, and in the office.
1. weBoost Eqo. First on this list is the weBoost Eqo. This mobile phone signal booster is installed in your homes and you can even put this in a small office as well. The weBoost Eqo boosts weak signals up to 32x than other similar types of mobile phone signal boosters. Plus, this mobile phone signal booster is pretty easy to install. When you buy one of the kits, you will receive a window unit as well as the signal boosting unit. The window unit acts as the external antenna which grasps signals in your area and the boosting unit acts as both the signal amplifier and the internal antenna that rebroadcasts amplified signals. Many people love this because it is very easy to install and it is indeed very effective.
2. SureCall Fusion2Go. Next on the list is a mobile phone signal booster that you can install inside your car and other vehicles. The SureCall Fusion2Go is a great choice for a car mobile phone signal booster because it has an impressive 50dB gain amplifier. Installation is as easy as mounting the external antenna on the roof of your car, routing the cable to the inside, placing the signal booster unit somewhere convenient, and inserting the power and external antenna cables in the mobile phone signal booster. What’s more, the SureCall Fusion2Go is a mobile phone signal booster that doesn’t require any more user intervention for it to work properly as it comes with the AGC or Auto Gain Control Feature. This feature allows you to not worry about the mobile phone signal booster as it will automatically adjust itself to its optimal parameters.
3. WilsonPro Plus 70. And the last entry on the list is a mobile phone signal booster that can be installed in big companies and organizations. The WilsonPro Plus 70 is an industrial grade mobile phone signal booster that has a maximum range of 20,000 sq.ft which should power an entire company. Furthermore, the WilsonPro Plus 70 has a gain of 70dB and it also comes with powerful internal and external antennas as well.
Do note that all of these mobile phone signal boosters support all major service providers and they can support the new 4G LTE standard as well.
So, if you’re looking for a mobile phone signal booster; may it be for the home, your vehicle, or in your office, then be sure to look at this list.
Some diets are just so weird, especially when it comes to their names. Today, we’re going to take a look at the Alkaline diet.
The Alkaline diet is quite a popular diet nowadays that even celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Victoria Beckham also tried this particular diet.
So, what is the Alkaline Diet all about. According to scientists, most people who gain weight is due to the fact that their acidity levels are on the rise. Eating protein and grains, for example, increase acid levels in the body, which will lead to increased fat stores.
To counteract this effect, some dietitians have devised a diet plan that brings back the acid levels to the median. Thus, the Alkaline diet was born.
The Alkaline diet is centered on the premise that you will minimize eating proteins and grains and maximize more on eating fruits and vegetables, although the latter ones are not really banned in this diet.
Originally made to treat urinary diseases, the Alkaline diet has shown remarkable evidence that it does, in fact, help people cut so much weight.
So, what do you need to do in order to get started on the Alkaline Diet? Here are a few key things to remember:
- Minimize Protein and Grain intake- This is one of the most important things to remember if you want to try the Alkaline Diet. It has been proven that Proteins and Grains can impact the acidity levels in the body. Therefore, you must eat proteins and grains to a minimum.
- Avoid Sugary and Processed Foods- This is another common thing that can be found in almost all the diets. Stay away from processed and sugary foods as they are unhealthy and contains a lot of calories. Plus, it can be a source of free-radicals, toxins that can harm the body.
- Eat lots and lots of fruits and Vegetables- This diet is centered on reducing the acidity levels in your body. To do so, you need to eat generous amounts of fruits and vegetables. By doing so, you will bring back the pH levels in your body to the neutral level, which is a pH of 7.
Now you know the most important points of the Alkaline diet, what should you eat then? Well, basically you can eat any fruit or vegetable, provided that you eat them in portions. Also, I know it is impossible to eat no proteins or grains at all, so bear the 80/20 mentality when it comes to eating proteins and grains.
What I mean is that for every 80% of fruits and vegetables that you consume, you can eat 20% of proteins and grains in a given day.
So, is the Alkaline Diet doable? Well, it is doable, but it is much harder than other diets. You see, the Alkaline diet has had its fair share of critics. Some advocates say that the body just regulates its pH levels, without having to sacrifice proteins or grains.
Second, people may not be accustomed to not eating proteins such as beef and pork for prolonged periods of time.
You are a business person. You are busy with your businesses, making calls and sending text messages. Your upstart business is scaling quickly that you’ve ever imagined, and thus, making you busier and busier each day.
When you need to make that important call to the supplier of the product you’re selling, it is important that your voice be heard with clarity so as to avoid any confusion. What do you need to do in order to achieve that? Simply have a strong enough mobile signal.
Modern homes have no problem having signal throughout their house, but what about older homes, which have materials that are not suitable for optimum signal efficiency? Most people who live in houses that are more than 30 years old have to go out the window and raise their cellphones high in order to get that much needed signal.
This is frustrating, right? What are your options to help solve this problem? One popular option nowadays is to get a mobile phone signal booster. These signal boosters will help you with the signal coverage in your home.
The zBoost ZB545 SOHO is a mobile phone signal booster you may want to look at. This signal booster is one of the more affordable options out there in the market today. This is perfect for people who can get a signal outside their houses, but cannot seem to get even the faintest signal inside their homes.
The zBoost ZB545 SOHO comes with an external antenna that you should mount outside your house, preferably at the roof top or somewhere at the top of your home. After doing so, you need to attach the included coaxial cable to the amplifier, which then amplifies incoming signals received by the outside-mounted antenna.
The antenna can receive signals from a lot of radio systems such as CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, and 3G. Unfortunately, the zBoost ZB545 SOHO is not capable of getting 4G LTE signals, which is kind of a let down.
A lot of people love the zBoost ZB545 SOHO because of its easy installation procedure. And, with the radio systems it can get, you’ll have no problem boosting your phone’s functionalities with it.
But, some people are not sold on this product. The zBoost comes with one of the least powerful amplifier’s out there and it’s become a problem for people who are really situated far from their network provider’s cell towers.
Still, it comes with an omni-directional external antenna, meaning, it can get signals from various directions. This is helpful because then it can receive signals from different cell towers.
Furthermore, this signal booster come with a bracket mount so that you can easily position the antenna outside of your home.
So, is the zBoost ZB545 SOHO a good mobile phone signal booster? The short answer is Yes. Although, it doesn’t have an all too powerful amplifier, it does get the job done and it costs cheaper than other brands.