Who loves cheese? I do and I love to put them inside something to make it even better. For example, I was trying this stuffed pizza recipe where I stuffed cheese inside the dough and boy was it a pleasurable experience.
There are many things you can do with cheese and it does wonders for any dish you’re going to make. If you’re on phase 3 of the hCG diet, you now have a little bit more freedom to be creative in the food that you eat.
Today, we are going to cook the hCG Diet Chicken Parmesan Bites. This dish incorporates chicken and cheese together to create a nice crossover of flavors.
If you really want to enjoy your hCG diet journey, I highly recommend that you try out different dishes such as this one.
If you want to get started, here are the ingredients that you will need in order to cook the hCG Diet Chicken Parmesan Bites:
- 1-pound Chicken Breast tenders, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1/2 Tablespoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs in one bowl. Make sure to whisk it well.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Dip the chicken in the beaten eggs and then put them in the breading. Coat them very well.
- Put all of them on a tray lined with a baking sheet so that it will not stick.
- Get a small pan and heat the olive oil over medium-high heat for a few seconds.
- Cook the chicken on the pan until they start to get golden brown, after which, you then put it on the baking tray and bake it for 20-25 minutes (or until it is cooked through).
- Put on a plate and Enjoy!
I am telling you guys now that this dish is totally worth it. The cheese will be well incorporated on the chicken as it is fried and then baked to perfection. Furthermore, all of the ingredients marry together to create an explosion of flavors, so each bite will surely be a treat.
With regards to nutrition, the hCG Diet Chicken Parmesan Bites contains only 70 calories per 3 pieces (one serving). It also contains 15-20 grams of protein per serving as well.
This nutrient list will satisfy your protein requirements for the day. You will need a lot of protein if you want to burn more fat.
Aside from that, this dish works perfectly well if you add some salad on the side. Aim to make a vegetable salad that has a little bit of zing of tanginess to them as it will really complement the dish.
The hCG Diet Chicken Parmesan Bites is a great and creative way to make use of cheese and chicken while you’re on the hCG diet. It is quick and easy to do and best of all, it tastes great!